[Sigh]
{There’s enough cringlish in
this report to dub all the Harry Potter books! (Nice kid) (He should
go far)}
- Too bad he met me.
{I'll be riding my own Walter 22p
vanity-plated four-door Porsche before this kid gets a raise.}
[Sigh]
- COMPUTER erase all text in
current file... COMPUTER resave attached Word file.
{Just take out the target with
extreme prejudice and bury it all with remorse is why my life kills
my friends so much, see, gently rocking. (Yeah) (Yeah Yeah Yeah)
#Raging_New_Wave}
[Joints
crack through another sigh]
- COMPUTER erase email text;
type the following:
''World
Wide Web period at period backslash birther is a movement.
Nevertheless, none would org. it, so it’s safe to say the com. is
wasted classifying the News Feed as propaganda. Too bad it publishes
funny baby pictures. The search engine should love these guys. But
rules are rules: bad address, etc. Can’t trust a company like this
too much; they might start publishing grossout pictures. Then we’ll
know they have their target audience covered then: hysterical.''
''But
it could blow up, and then everybody around the maternity-ward from
residents to
newly-weds will be comparing notes on the funniest hardship.''
''There
are around 250babies born every minute in the world.''
''So
all kidding aside. That makes this aggregate especially worrisome.
They’ll probably be piping identities back to hospitals to pickup
the local color traffic, and, of course, they’ll be suing
themselves with
copy-written
infringement in a
few years once it gets around how useful this thing is in I.D. fraud.
So that'll really
be a lot of State’s violence actually and a serious pay-check in
international civil
suits/ ours if we
play our cards right.''
''So
this site and all of its business is completely and absolutely
blackedin.''
''Let’s
run its average at a couple hundred thousand with intermittent spikes
across the country due to celebrity births, trends and international
play.''
''Less
than five years from now, a bigger aggregate (namely us) comes along
and buys them out before, 'We
the people,' can
sue us for uploading their database which is sourced as public domain
anyway.''
''Now
I want the complete 5 year trajectory; complete with competitors,
trend spikes, unexplainable lulls, and numbers, numbers, numbers in
eight days.''
''No
code analysis – no security pathwork – no disinformation or
misinformation strategies to suppress – deny or manipulate the
company – just numbers and statistical modeling of what their world
will look like for the next 5 years.''
''I
appreciate your attempt to pass off this site as counter culture, but
it in no way is. We’ll pay them out based on your blackout.''
''This
is your first mission. This is no longer a test. This is forever.''
'''We
the people!' It
does sell funny public-domain baby pictures: too bad.''
''You
have Eighty
days to complete the blackout model. If you share your
work with anyone in the free
world, we will
exercise the Nondisclosure
Agreement to its full capacity.''
''God
speed. See you in eight days. Remember; business is pleasure, and you
now have an adversary worthy of your talents.''
- COMPUTER:
respond to sender.
[Sigh]
{Someone has to protect us from
yourselves.}
{Too bad Hunter Harding had to
confiscate my account after his atrocity brother stuck me in the
slammer for protecting someone who parroted N.P.R. 9/11 conspiracy
theories and passed them off as polite conversation in a Chinese
restaurant.}
{I should be a millionaire by
now; I could have bought Tesla Motors at 16cents!}
{And I’d be a capitalist! I’d
be a def-con capitalist with class instead of what I am: a
point-and-click hacker!}
- Point/
and click.
[Sigh]
[Muffled]
- Hello?
- Hey man, what’s up?
[Muffled]
- Oh, hey buddy! Listen. I’m
here! I made it to paradise! Are you? Are you still slaving away out
here?!
- Yeah, I work here. What
island are you on?
[Muffled]
- Island’s no object, pal.
Ready to mix business with pleasure?
- It’s now or never.
[Muffled]
- Great. Look. I figure I owe
you a long weekend of pleasure. George is here. He read your review
finally, and he thinks you're really, really funny and –
- By
now or never, I mean what's
up now or never? I’m like four days without sleep, and, if you
weren’t you, I’d like erase your contact for getting a text
telling me to point and click a dial-tone that is actually a whole
bunch of Numbers
and not a click; you dig?
[Muffled]
[Muffled]
- Shoot.
- So what is it? The movie or
the website?
[Muffled]
- Look man; it's both; this is
your moment. It'll take a long weekend. You'll have to call in sick
and then, you know, you actually have to be you and healthy and not
obsessed or desperate or desperately obsessed/ but obsessively
desperate is fine and that's really more and more how I roll, so I
think you're good to go. Count your chickens, bro'!
- What question do I have to
answer now?
[Muffled]
- Fine. Fine fine fine fine
FINE! GREAT! George is like the same. You two will really get along!
- 5… 4… 3 –
[Muffled]
- OK, OK: OK OKOKOK OK!!!! (I
got the questions written down/ hold on!) Uhm, alright: 'What’s the
project?'
- Beach Music.
[Muffled]
- What's the goal?
- The roundtable conversation
that nobody wants to make with the current double-jeopardy stalking
laws out of Hawaii and the New York celebrity gun loopholes.
[Muffled]
- What does that mean?
- 300million worldwide because
of a standing offer in China. Is there anything else or can I dispose
myself already?
[Muffled]
- HOW FAST CAN YOU CRACK
Twitter on your run-of-the-mill Apple?
- Mac?
[Muffled]
- Yeah whatever.
[Muffled]
- Fifteen minutes or so.
[Muffled]
- And your hash-tag site will
actually make Twitter MORE SECURE?
- Exactly, because the bundling
will be sourced so the bundling will be forced-fed, and the DMs will
ultimately flow to validate thought-police.
[Muffled]
- How do DMs validate
thought-police?
- What is Seattle? How old is
Twitter, and how many Wireless Republic servers do you own, and do
you swipe in Kanji?
[Muffled]
- These are questions for
George?
- Yeah – no. Are you working
now or is this pleasure?
[Muffled]
- Yeah, it's work.
- Good.
[Muffled]
- Do you have any movies you
want George to watch before he meets you?
- The Year That Trembled;
if he hasn’t read Beach Music, we'll still have something to
talk about.
[Muffled]
- Is that a Chinese flick?
- No.
[Muffled]
- How much do you want to
source your hash-tag spreadsheet?
- It’s not a spreadsheet.
It’s a worksheet: hash-tag worksheet. I want six figures over 5
years even if I've been retired or whatever.
[Muffled]
- You're too much: 'retired!'
- You’re writing everything
down?
[Muffled]
- I'm working. Let me work. Can
you give me like a one-minute pitch for what the hash-tag worksheet
would look like like today?
- You're recording?
[Muffled]
- Yes.
- OK. How 'bout future hash-tag
spreadsheets instead? Like we could publish, '#Blond_Neatherthal_3D2
hacked #Putting_Is_As_Putting_Does's server and initiated an
#Quote_Unquote_Industry_Standard #RTRickClark AKA #SnowedInMonitor
AKA #Carrack THE RESULT? Putin shot a hole in one with a submersible
electronic golf ball that proves the Russians do in fact have U.F.O.
capabilities beyond failing commercial jet liners.' We wouldn’t
publish the last part of what I just said; we'd put, uhm, one-liners,
instead.
[Muffled]
- Understood.
- #BolivianKiss hacked
#FrenchNothing in a RT hosted chat-group for American RT followers
scared of admitting they follow RT more than CNN only since the
Mercosur media blackout! #MercKissSour #SweetiesBreakfastOfChumpions.
And so on…
[Muffled]
- So we would be like the Onion
of N.S.A. news, and, hopefully, it would read like a day in the life
of an N.S.A. contractor in Hawaii, on acid, so that we laugh and
payup and make love rather than all this crappy war shit?
- Uh, yeah, I guess; let me
see. Digital Roundworm Wiretaps Smart-asses! Chinese Backdoor Worm
2Third41 from server
I_eat_Russian_food_and_remember_when_it_was_water (no spaces) finally
broke through Israeli encryption codes at Chuck Hagel's Department of
Defense (spaces in triplicate) to discover and publish for almost a
minute the whereabouts of all the Jewish restaurants on Earth. An
impressive wormhole suspected from being from the State Department's
I_hovered_over_dirty_toilets_till_my_stipend_ran_dry server turned
the broadcast into a Mongolian game-show until late in the afternoon
G.M.T. when the corresponding websites, 'I eat fresh insects,' (dot
org.) and, 'I eat fresh in sect' (dot com.) both began advertising
pricey yet-to-be-realized African real-estate. The phones of all my
buddies on Facebook and all my professors on Friendster then got
wiretapped until I initiated the Goglee search: 'I drink Jewish food
and remember when I made sense by trying too hard.' At which point
the African real-estate sites that used to bundle a Mongolian
game-show received the Mongolian game-show American dubbing in
uninterrupted audio to lead me to believe we were encrypting a lot
of, 'I can’t believe I’m doing this,' correspondences of no merit
whatsoever. The 404 Unfindable that crashed the site flashed in crazy
Chinese script with the parenthesis, 'I hope you appreciate how
fucking big our keyboards are you Capitalist Pigs. You’ll be making
them soon.' The feed dissolved into randomly generated E.S.P.N.
highlight films that seemed to be linked more to the verbosity of the
broadcaster than the volume or popularity of the clip before
evaporating completely into the squalid domain:
www.means_the_fucking_miracle_so_if_you_add_spaces_this_time_when_quoting_us_we'll_sue_you_like_Enron.
(All spaces) It flashed and took the feed down completely – the
Justice Department’s Air-force obviously – which was denying that
the international hacking ecryptothon ever existed at all…
[Muffled]
- ... This is the future of
Gonzo journolism.
- Yeah, I don’t trust anyone
who writes about foreigners in foreign locals who doesn’t mention
more than a handful of countries in one breath. But yeah, I think
there's a real future in Glitch News.
[Muffled]
- 'Glitch News.' Great.
- Anything else?
[Muffled]
- Look. This is going to happen
–
- SHIT I have to go. Good luck.
''Memorandum:
Lower-case, 'u,'
'n,'
dash, upper-case, 'a,'
m, e, r, i, c, a, n, is simply auto-correct from this day forth.
Include in searches all alternate spellings, and index users as
keystroke and cache suspicious.''{Tat
is Lol.}
{That is all.}
{Puddy Tat I Taught I Taugh a
tall-tale tattle-teller… Vat is fall… Dat is mall… Pat is wall…
Bat is all…}
''Nononono.''
{Lord
Jesus help me now ninety hours awake: user
name/cookies_disable_keyboard_command_AllMouseFunctions dot dot dot.
Lord… Help me…}
[Heavy
Exhaling]
''YouAreLackS''
COMPUTER: ''Password
accepted!''
{User Name = U.R.Lak_S and I am
Ural Ax at fixed interest rate future for some time to come; thank
God.}
EMAIL: ''Engage
bond buy back?''
''Today
please. Run to zero from 170million Dollars. You have 24 hours to
fulfill request. Agreement will sign and send 24 hours from now to
initiate side-pocketed relationship. Please understand this
promissory note is binding. Have a great life. This is my
one-and-done. Yours, URI AX *Post Scriptum* 1. See undersigned legal
counsel bellow for insurance policy of above partnership in jeopardy.
2. Respond by forwarding this email to me, without any additions,
should you ascend.''
-
S. E. N. D.
{Non
Serviam:
SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS}
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS}
[''...''
{I repeat} ''...'' NO DATA]
{Lovely
I.V. We're now interstitial jockey in 2, 4, 3,600, 14,400, 72,000,
86,400 seconds. That's 2 brigades with staff making me battalion
[shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]}
''Computer:
delete LAST sent email. Computer: EMPTY trash. Computer begin
Memorandum Forward List.''
''Computer:
MASK I.P. FULL SEND.''
*We’re
having a leak of the latest internal memo.
*Brazen
*We
checked him.
*Her:
*ur
kidding
*You
probably got bounced to 'Burial.'
*whatz
ur contactz name
*Burial
*Can
you get on this?
*'No
remorse?'
*Haha
thatzright and no surrender.
*My
pleasure. (Business)
*Thanks
*You
are the boss.
*Howz
the new kid
*Miserable.
But we incorporated him and by next week he’ll have logged.
*Outstanding
can you open your cell
*Negative
*I
need a favor.
*Call
me.
[Memorandum
forwards: 'Can you confirm or deny…']
[Some
chuckling]
[Memorandum
forwards with audible sarcasm from the typed text: '''How can you
confirm or deny ANYTHING?!' + 'OH YAY: a journo-hug.''']
[More
chuckling]
[Screen-shot]
*retype
it
*Y_?
*Justdoitjournothug.
*Is
this the favor?
*Journothug,
justdoit.
*…'Please?'
*Please
*That
really sounds like a programming order that can compromise my tech.
I'll need an order number to sequence this abnormal set of events
that can turn your most highly decorated officer into a causality of
war or worse: a traitor.
*Please
*Just
have security come to my cell and I'll get them to do it.
*Why
does it matter who does it and how?
*Don't
be a child. The electric to override the door is connected to my life
support which is run by my fucking fingers which haven’t made a
type-o in 90hours straight!
[Email
from the General…]
''I
need you to retype the latest memo.
We’re having an internal leak, and we think if you retype it, it’ll
stop certain procedural errors from taking place.''
- Why Sir, this sounds like a
promotion, which is sorely needed on my end to pass off constituent
stationary as my own.
*Justdoit.
*You
know I can't without basic training.
- Hello?
...
- I would be very careful telling
me what I can and cannot do right now.
...
- Nondisclosure
Agreement?! What Nondisclosure Agreement?! I’ve signed a series of
termination contracts and little else. You're leveraged. Either
report me or court-martial me, because I'm not following any orders
that'll get me fired get me?!
...
- SO
THEN PROMOTE ME!
...
- And
I suppose that's supposed to mean something from the man who hires
temps. for Special Ops missions! Please! Get a life! Get a degree!
Get out of the building before the end of the next fiscal day or I
will have you rank and filed so far up a creek, the first letter of
your Postal Code will be
GITMO-one-word-the-hashtag-grassroots-movement; get me?!
...
- The
next fiscal day means 24 hours… No shit you're scared. You're out
of your league, and you've been out of your league for God knows how
long, and there's a long line of qualified people who want your job
just to see you brought up on charges.
...
- Well
then remember me then in the future and especially to myself.
...
- No,
I’m not… Wrong again… No, you are… Well, you'll find out when
your superiors find out why your company's working better than ever
before… No, it'll be because you won't be allowed into the
building… Yes, seriously… Because I’m buying the building
complex to insure you never, ever compromise national security again!
...
- I
never said that I'll sue you for libel before I dig in and take you
down for slander, and, then, you know, there's a long list of people
who actually have a case for slapping a restraining order against
you.
...
- Excuse
me: what?! The Hell you say! Well, what are you going to do about
it?!
...
- Well
then tell the General to give me a secretarial job with a rank, and
I'll be happy to
follow orders that I consider stupid, misguided or treasonous, but
until I'm
anything but a contractor, I'm
beholden to a different standard… Well thank you… You retype it…
Well, who cares then?
- ...
- Grounds
for dismissal? I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Aforementioned
Affidavit prepare cable monitor.
[RECORDING:
''You’ll go down in flames man; just do that work.'']
- Actually
listen; spawned case file Endangered Rainbow repetition Jolly Rodger
echo refrain Sun-shower received decryption antennaed-origin
un-American-one-word as bot-net stopper, 'Brown gold,' to receive
manual override for classification from confidential fiduciary to
institutionalize spelling Terrorism as lower case, 'u,' 'n,' hyphen,
capital, 'A,' American, and thus would not comply, and thus parties
Terrorist, and multiple times, and so ipso facto is in
violation of cooperate fiduciary agreements to simulate rank and
file. To ensure sealed memo status of said documentation said
deceased officer must remorse the telegraphed maneuver or exchange
military actionable Court-martial followed by civil suits of
negotiated tech. for his life.
- Objection:
misappropriation, Your-honor.
[Online
Judge]
- So
said council is deceased?
- Irrefutable,
Your-honor: disavowed.
- Objection
– desultory, Your-honor – clearly a capitalist.
-
...
- ...
- Your-honor,
the prosecution rests as the prosecution has been up for 90hours,
intends on serving another 24, and still can say without a shadow of
doubt that not only was the defense’s previous comment nonsensical,
but it was also proof of the intangible and selfinflicting breech of
contract that makes the defense a fiduciary liability at stressful
junctures when the most secure protocols of intelligence must be
strictly adhered to.
[Online
Judge]
- The
remote redaction is clear. Defense?
- I
warned him against initiating an internal review at this juncture.
[Online
Judge]
- Though
that may be true, Defendant, the warning was a threat promising the
prosecution would, 'Go down in flames.'
- That’s
– that’s –
- Hearsay
and conjecture, Defendant, I understand, but rest assured that I’ll
procure the necessary signature from the prosecution to legitimate
this unsubstantial consubstantiation. Do you have anything to say in
your defense?
- I
throw myself at the mercy of the court. I am guilty of instituting
government profiling law as a private contractor.
- May
it please the court, Your-honor, distribute Affidavit and procure
warrant for Said building complex.
- Done.
- Thank you, Your-honor.
{SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS}
[NTRLLY
TRNSMSSN NDS]
[TYPING
''So you see, Your-honor; auto-correcting Unamerican into a hyphenate
grants safe harbor by terrorizing the proper noun with foreign aid
unconstitutionally.'']
- Brown gold.
{So I press, 'delete,' for the
first time and the last time in this steel cell.}
[COMPUTER:
''Hot Box Twin D-2-B-C-ing you.'']
''Thanks
computer. Goodbye. URI AX Hot Box 22. Muslim Antennae Codex Prism
Ammunition And
Record Farewell: 'Your-honor,
it would be remiss of me to remind you why I am correct especially in
chat-rooms – especially in chat-rooms – to pretend to know
America as anything less than these United States.'
Notation Ends.''
[U.R.Lak_S]
[Computer]
- AUTO-CORRECT Quotation marks
U.R.Lak_S as Uri Ax.
[Screen
wipes 'U.R.Lak_S,' and rewrites 'Uri Ax.' 'Notation Ends,' also
erased.]
- Hear that Your-honor? That’s
A.I. I’m a flipping genius! In 90hours I leveraged 170million into
24 hours of full vertical override. I am the leach, 'Remorse.' Before
the end of the day you will see Y burial. Promise... This is the end
of my direct address, but please understand that I know what I’ve
done, and I did it willfully and that I will soon have three fellow
Democrats joining you… Stay tuned… Be advised that all I need is
a clean up crew to dislodge my, 'delete,' keystroke, and the override
shall cease to exist in totum. Totum pro parte...
[Older
Male Coughing]
[Phone
Conversation]
- Your-honor,
it is I: your personal film industry... Yes, of course, Your-honor.
January Sixth, State Supreme Court, around Midday, you said I was
part of the film industry, but I would have to prove it... Yes,
Your-honor, that’s correct; I have proved it... Well, I'm having a
meeting with George in the very near future... No – not in the city
– on the Islands... Yes, Your-honor, those Islands... Yes, I’m
aware of that... No, Your-honor, that's not the good news... No,
Your-honor, you don’t need a pen or paper yet... I land-lined
F.I.S.A., and my only station is recording blackout, so I've
initiated a reverse wiretap and effectively blacked out a line of
credit for us. You're my guy. I have two other sitting Democrats
who'll be set to join you in about 24 hours to aid you in your task
as the Duke of Earl. One’s tasked to me in county and talked to me
during my attempt to sit Jury Duty. The other's inter-city, and quite
possibly State, and dragged me from Brooklyn to Manhattan to witness
a trial of diplomatic immunity. So you got scores and scores to
settle, and I’m looking for a Brigadier General rank in Special Ops
because linking Oz Tea As Backer is high... fellatory!
[Older
Male Muffled Wheezing To]
- Nononono... You're blacked out!
- Because I landlined F.I.S.A.
and essentially bugged them, so for the next 24 hours at least I got
serious clout...
...
- What do I mean by that? Roll
over; play dead and be prepared to inherit the international gambit
as the Commander – in – Chief of the States of Vinaigrette.
...
- Oz, my friend, you are about to
be the grand Wizard of Oz-A-Tear or whatever other failed State you
need to fly to false flag combustible in ions and ions of black silky
satin warfare.
[Totally
incomprehensible]
- Nononono, my Eurasian friend,
your Caucasian jurisprudence is on the money, and I’m buying
130million in credit that's coming in tomorrow, so my first
commandment is rent Stealth and bomb.
[Totally
incomprehensible]
- Forget all that. O.S.S. We're
going back into business. Me? You can find me. But why bother? I'll
be sending 2 Democrats your way to keep me honest. They'll have me in
Homeland Security case file Occupy Wall Street/ Japan. I'm the guy
that initiated the shutdown in 2011 and tipped the C.B.S. News Van at
like two in the morning, catching N.Y.P.D. on a partial strike... No
seriously. Meanwhile, let's incorporate into G.P.S. executable
prosecutions global; Nondisclosure agreement? Yeah, it means this:
how I know I know where you are.
[Totally
incomprehensible]
- Along with your Air Force
heist, please contract to kill me. My boss is getting evicted from
the premises tomorrow, and he'll try to highjack that operation to
ensure its success, so technically it's him that needs to be
outmuscled to guarantee I'm disappeared. I need room to maneuver.
[Older
Male Muffled]
- Ready to have one of the
cleanest consciences in the history of man?
- No,
Your-honor, thank you for doing what you did and being a real New
Yorker. By the time we're done, the Supreme Court will be back on
top.
No comments:
Post a Comment